Name/TitleNurse: Preliminary Training School Staff and Students
About this objectSister Irene Kennedy (Tutor Sister) and seven student nurses in Preliminary Training School grouped under one of the Moreton Bay Fig trees in front of Ayers House (formerly Austral House). The Preliminary Training School was conducted here from 1950 - 1970.
Back row (from left):
Lorna Stuart, Rosemary MacKenzie, Sister Kennedy, unknown, unknown, ZM Gyerkasazay.
Front row (from left):
Marie Teakle, Betty Jones
Place MadeAdelaide, Australia
Measurements10 x 13 cm.
Subject and Association DescriptionCross reference: Graduation photos (4.1A.38 - 43) for 1953 & 1954; 4.1B.140
Portfolio TitleGroups of Nurses
Medium and MaterialsBlack and white glossy.
Copyright LicenceAll rights reserved