Name/TitleExterior: McEwin Building
About this objectView from North Terrace looking north. McEwin Building opened in 1946. Xray Department was on the ground floor, operating theaters on the 1st floor; Coombs and Ritchie Wards (male and female post-operative) on the 2nd floor; Lomman and Lundie Wards (male and female surgical) on the 3rd floor.
Place MadeAdelaide, Australia
Date MadeCa 1960s
MeasurementsL 13 cm. x W 10 cm.
Portfolio TitleBuilding Exteriors
Medium and MaterialsBlack and white glossy.
Named CollectionHeritage Office, Royal Adelaide Hospital
Copyright LicenceAll rights reserved